ChopValue creates quality, one-of-a-kind sustainable homewares from recycled chopsticks. With circularity and longevity in mind, they aim to create a climate positive footprint throughout their entire process. Shop the full ChopValue collection at MAKE.
This multi-purpose ChopValue Charcuterie Board was made from recycled chopsticks that have been skillfully repurposed to last the test of time.
The vertically stacked end grain pieces that make up this intricately detailed thick edge board are unique, so variations in the wood are expected. Food-safe mineral oil is used to enhance the grain finish.
Customize your board via Go MAKE Custom Engraving
- Designed in Vancouver, Canada
- Board measures 11" L x 7" W x 0.5" H
- Board is equipped with feet on the base to prevent slipping
- The combined set is made from a total of 450 recycled chopsticks!
- Each piece is unique, so expect variations in the wood