Adrian Klis Leather Travel Bifold Wallet 234
Add engraving from $14!
MAKE is proud to carry the Adrian Klis collection of leather bags & accessories which are all handmade in Alberta, Canada. The traditional craftsmanship used makes for a top quality product that is made to last. Customize yours with an engraved message or name. Available at MAKE on Granville Island, Vancouver.
Once you have an Adrian Klis Leather Travel Bifold Wallet you'll be prepared to hit the road. Not only is it big enough to hold your boarding pass, this wallet also gets more beautiful as it develops a rich patina over the years.
Adrian Klis' traditional craftsmanship makes for a top quality product that is made to last. The specially selected hides are used to create stagecoach leather, and are selected for their strength, character, grains, and tactile quality. The leather is rotated for days in large special drums where it is softened and enriched with natural treatments including plant extracts and clean dyes.
- Large pocket fits boarding pass
- 1 identification slot
- 7 pockets
- 9 credit card slots
- 1 zipper pocket
- Made of buffalo hide
- 11 cm (4.25") (W) x 22 cm (8.5") (H)
- Each product is double stitched, sewn, and glued for long lasting style.
- We offer volume discounts on orders of 6+
- For more information on these discounts email us (email@example.com) Subject header: “Web request for volume discount info on Adrian Klis Leather Travel Bifold Wallet 234"
*Customize in store with laser engraving!