Thank you for your purchase of a reusable face mask from MAKE on Granville Island. For every mask purchased, MAKE is donating one to Hollyburn Family Services.
- Please wash your mask before use. While we have procedures in place to prevent excess handling of these masks, we recommend that you wash these masks before using them.
- Masks should be routinely washed in a washing machine depending on the frequency of use. Dry the mask completely in the dryer using a warm/hot setting if possible..
- Filters should be replaced after 48-72 hours of use.
- Filters are not reusable and should be disposed of in the garbage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when putting on or removing their face covering.
- Hand washing is recommended before and after handling the mask
- These masks are for non-medical personal use only. Wearing a mask should be combined with other preventative measures such as frequent hand washing and physical distancing.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
HOW TO USE THE ADJUSTABLE BEADS
If the ear bands are too long, feed the elastic into the hole in the adjustment bead. Pull the elastic through the other end. You may find it easier to use a bobby pin to get the beads on. Check out the video below on how to do this!
Don’t forget to remove the beads before placing the mask in the washing machine. The beads can be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE THE GROWING FACE MASK COLLECTION!