NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of this product, your purchase will vary slightly in resin placement and design from the example shown. Please carefully read product description and details for more info.
Treat yourself or someone you love to the gift of one of our most unique locally handmade homewares, the JMP Flow Medium Resin Wave Cutting Board.
This 20" x 6" paddle-style cutting board features a food-safe resin pour design that mimics the organic flow of ocean waves on the handle. It's base is made from maple wood in natural honey to reddish-brown tones.
Perfectly sized to be used as a charcuterie board and durable enough for everyday cutting board use! Lovingly handmade in British Columbia, Canada.
View the JMP Flow + Design Collection here.
Please expect variations in the resin pour and wood grain design. As each piece is carefully handmade - no two boards are the same!
In-store engraving options available! See us in store for details.
JMP Flow + Design is a BC-based wood & resin homewares brand by Jocelyn Pransky. The 3D ocean wave effect splashed across each charcuterie board is created by hand pouring food-safe epoxy resin onto natural woods. Each piece is unique to itself and 100% one-of-a-kind.
- Measures 51cm L x 15cmW x 2cmD (20"L x 6"W x 0.75"D)
- Handmade in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada by JMP Flow + Design
- Food safe
- Resin is scratch & heat resistant (not oven safe)
- Photos shown are the best representation of the colour of the piece, but may vary slightly based on your monitor
- Wood grain and resin pour design varies from board to board
Care for this board like you would any good quality wood cutting board:
- Hand wash in mild soap and water
- Do not soak in standing water
- Do not use abrasive cleansers
- Use board oil on the wood as needed